What is the Student Support Fund?
If you're struggling financially, the Student Support Fund (previously known as the Student Assistant Fund) is funded by the Irish Government and part funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
It is a means-tested fund, and is intended to help those finding it difficult to make ends meet as a result of ongoing low income.
How do I apply for the Student Support Fund?
- Read the guidelines before beginning your application
- Apply on SISWeb: Programme Services > Welfare & Assistance > Student Support Fund
- Source the Supporting Documentation requested in the application
- Download the Receipt Record Form. Receipts to the value of at least €500 must be included. They should be relevant to this academic year and should be divided into categories neatly and separately attached and totalled.
- Print the application form from SISWeb, submit it electronically and send the printed copy, along with your financial documents, necessary receipts and Receipt Record Form to the address below:
UCD Student Centre
Student Support Fund Help
Send your Student Support Fund queries to email@example.com, or make an appointment with Eoghan our Welfare Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org