Frequently asked questions


What do you mean by "limited release" website templates for interior designers?

Each template template for interior designers will only be sold 10 times, then never released again. This helps maintain a level of customized, high-end design

How much can I really customize in my website template?

Literally every single thing. Wix is a drag and drop editor, so you can more text blocks, add more images, rearrange layouts and more. No code necessary. No limitations.

Can I switch up the colors and fonts of my template?

Absolutely! Simply upload your own logo, fonts and colors. We've even included instructions to automatically update fonts and colors site wide.

Do I need tech experience to use your templates?

Not one bit! No coding skills or previous web design experience is required. We do recommend having a basic understanding of simple software (we're talking the equivalent of point + click). We are continuously impressed with the ease of use on the Wix platform and know you'll be, too.

How will I know how to use my template?

Each template comes with in-depth written instructions along with video tutorials so you can follow along at your own pace.

Can I add more pages to the template?

Absolutely. You can easily duplicate a page to add additional content as you need it.


What platform do your templates work with?

Our templates are built exclusively for the Wix platform. After years of serving clients in the interior design industry, we found it to be the most cost effective and user friendly option.

Will your templates work in Wordpress?

Thank you for asking, no they will not. Our templates are exclusively for

How much does Wix hosting cost?

Wix offers a variety of hosting options depending on your storage needs. Our team recommends upgrading your site to the Unlimited package to ensure the quickest load speeds for your visitors.

Can I use my existing domain name?

Yes! We'll walk you through connecting your domain - a process that takes less than five minutes.


What if I have questions before I'm ready to purchase?

We'd love to chat! You can reach us at and our support staff will help guide you through any questions you have.

What if I need help?

Your new website template includes three weeks technical support from our dedicated support staff. After that, you'll have access to a private Facebook group for additional support and community. Additionally, your Wix hosting comes with unlimited tech support.

Can you customize my site for me?

While our templates each come with step by step tutorials, sometimes you need just a little extra help. Our staff can be hired to implement your content for your new website for a single flat fee.


What is your refund policy?

Because of the digital nature of our templates, they cannot be returned and are non-refundable. No refunds will be granted. If you have any questions about our refund policy, please feel free to reach out to us before making your purchase at:

Do you offer payment plans?

Thank you for asking, but not at this time.