Open site navigation

Log into your SISWEB account

Click into “Campus”

Click into “UCD Residences

Click into “My Service Requests”

Here you can view existing requests you, or your housemates have submitted.

To make another request

Click “Create a New Service Request”

Write in all relevant details (location, nature of the complaint etc.


Click Submit Request.

How to create


You can log in to the same page to check if your issue has been resolved

If any outstanding issues persist, please email 

and we’ll be happy to raise it in our regular meetings with the residences team.