Tell us why you should be the Producer for UCD Fashion Show 2018
along with your CV and any relevant portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications to be submitted before 5pm on Friday 15th December.
Informal enquiries can be made to email@example.com
UCD Fashion Show 2018
The UCD Fashion Show has been a highlight in social calendars for decades. In previous years it has been credited as the largest ever student fashion show in Europe. Returning with a bang in 2011 the Fashion Show has been a resounding success for the last 6 years raising much needed funds for various charities.
UCD SU in association with UCD Student Services are delighted to announce the fashion shows return to the Astra Hall in April 2018.
UCDSU are now seeking to recruit a passionate, energetic and diligent candidate to lead the Fashion Show production. Working with the UCDSU and Student Services events teams, the Producer will lead the fashion show committee and production teams to deliver the most engaging event possible in April 2018.
The role specifically involves:
- Appointing and managing the UCD Fashion Show Committee
- Appointing and managing the UCD Fashion Show Production team
- Managing the UCD Fashion Show Budget
- Liaising with the UCD Student Centre Event Management and Technical teams to ensure a safe and secure working environment for the show.
- Key Tasks Required:
- Securing show sponsorship
- Recruitment of Models/Volunteers
- Management of the UCD Young Designer of the Year award
- Liaising with UCD SU on appointment of a Charity Partner and integration into the Fashion Show
- Project Manager/Producer must ensure:
- The UCD Fashion Show presents a diverse group of students and fashion and does not discriminate against any students or staff in line with UCDSU and University policies of diversity, dignity and respect.
- All policies employed by UCDSU are adhered too including but not limited to data protection, incident reporting and communications.